B u d d h i s m a n d M e d i t a t i o n C l a s s e s
E a s t H a m p t o n
Drop in classes open to everyone
Starting back up in March or April 2017, stay tuned
With Buddhist nun, Gen Norden
Each class consists of guided meditation, a talk on an aspect of meditation and buddhist thought, and an opportunity to discuss and ask questions. Great for beginners as well as those with some experience. Classes are self-contained so you can drop in to an individual class or attend the whole series. Everyone is welcome! A great opportunity to learn how to meditate and to integrate a meditation practice into your daily life.
Based on the book How to Transform Your Life by Ven Geshe Kelsang Gyatso. Our meditation courses and classes are open to everyone, whatever level of interest or experience, and give people the opportunity to learn more about meditation, Buddhism, and finding peace & happiness from within.
Meditation is something that can be learnt and practiced by anyone. The benefits of meditation include:
– Improved concentration and focus in daily life
– Less stress, worry & anxiety
– Reduced irritation, anger & frustration
– Greater inner peace & happiness
– Increased confidence & self-esteem
– Improved mental and physical well being
– A positive outlook on life & better relationships
Sponsored by Kadampa Meditation Center The Hamptons. Find out more at HamptonsMeditation.org